Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week of Aug 23

Now that we are mixing, I've been asked update the blog weekly with information about upcoming classes, which I am happy to do. I have added a description of classes as well as information (sizzlers) about the next Bodypump and RPM releases. You will find these links available on the right side of the blog. Please comment on the blog or email questions, suggestions, and requests for classes.

This week in Bodypump:
1. Warm up: Only If I
2. Squats: Voodoo Child
3. Chest: Enter Sandman
4: Back: Africa
5: Triceps: Sexyback
6. Biceps: Weight of the World
7. Lunges: Somebody's Watching Me
8. Shoulders: Fast Life
9. Abs: Work It
10. Stretch: Cruisin' Together
* Since I am teaching both Tuesday & Thursday at noon, please let me know if you would like to do the same mix on both days so you are able to judge appropriate weight better, or if you would like a different mix on each day.

This Week in RPM:
1. Warm Up: Hey Mama
2. Pace: Only One Too
3. Hills: Time After Time
4. Mixed Terrain: Knock on Wood
5. Intervals: Vertigo
6. Speed: Only If I
7. Mountain: Smells Like Teen Spirit
8. Ride Home: Break My Stride
9. Stretch: She Will Be Loved

Kelly Wade will be teaching Bootcamp for me this Monday night (Aug 24th) because I have a doctor's appt out of town that I could not reschedule. I hate I will miss you all in Bootcamp, but Kelly does a fabulous job with that class! I will be back for Bootcamp next Monday the 31st.

I teach Bodypump at noon this Tuesday and Thursday, and Cardio Circuits Wednesday at 8:00am. This week, I teach RPM Tuesday at 4:30pm, Thursday at 4:30pm (with Karen), Friday at 4:30pm (with Lacey), and Saturday at 9:45am (with Mitch).

Spa Auburn has donated gift certificates for free eyebrow waxes, so be sure to get one from me in class if you are interested. Also, we will have a free raffle in classes for health and beauty gift bags donated by Tina with SBC, Inc.

1 comment:

Dawn Radnitz said...

You are the best! Thanks for all of your dedication and hard work! I will see you in RPM!