So, yes. It has been quite while since the last post. I got busy with Christmas, launch of the 12 Weeks of Fitness, and other holiday happenings. I really didn't think anyone was reading, so I didn't worry about it until someone asked me about it. So sorry for the lapse... I'll try to do better. So glad to know you are reading :)
I wanted to share an amazing article I came across regarding our food preferences and how we can change them. Really good stuff. Personally, I don't believe we were created to crave soda, chips, and Little Debbie snacks. It just can't be right. Now, I say that as someone who ate like crap for decades (just ask my mother). I eat things now I would never have touched before and I don't crave all the sugar I thought I just had to have. I do believe it is a conscious, gradual, shift that comes down to a choice of what we put in our mouths. Our bodies are a temple and we really do reap what we sow. What are you putting in your body? Check out the article:
http://www.eatingwell.com/news_views/special_report/retrain_special_report.html
Check out the gym's page on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auburn-AL/Golds-Gym-Max-Auburn/36404152948 Stay posted on the group fitness schedule, photos, and all of the events to come.
I taught a bootcamp class Monday night for the first time and loved it! We had a blast. It has lots of options, so it can be modified to be the best intensity for you. We're doing it again on Monday, Jan 26th at 5:45pm. Come & play with us!
This week, I am teaching RPM with Karen on Tuesday @ 4:30pm, with Kandy on Friday @ noon, and with Mitch on Saturday @ 9:45am. If you haven't done the new release, you simply must come. It is great! Remember, if you are new to RPM, yes, your bottom will hurt after the first few classes, but I promise it goes away after 3 to 5 classes. Then you are left with an awesome way of burning between 600-800 calories per hour while having loads of fun.
This week, I teach Bodypump on Wednesday at 4:30pm (abs class following) and on Thursday at noon. The new pump release is a good one too. Hope to see you there!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment