I thought having a blog would be a great way for everyone to share resources, request tracks or specific exercises, ask questions, provide feedback, or just comment about a class. The classes I teach are YOUR classes and I want to make sure the classes are specifically what you want and need.
I will post tracklists for classes when we are mixing, class times and days, as well as other helpful resources for reaching your fitness goals. Please ask any questions you may have (I think you can even ask anonymously) or give suggestions for blog topics. You may have to do it as a blog comment (this is new to me).
I love being able to see all of your hard work. You all really inspire me & I feel privileged to be a part of your journey to meeting your fitness goals. Happy Pumping & Ride Hard!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment